Thank you for your interest in enrolment at Brabham Primary School (Planning Name) in 2021.
Please complete the enrolment form below and email it to Brabham.PS@education.wa.edu.au along with your child’s supporting documentation. These documents may be scanned or photographed and include:
- Birth Certificate or extract or other identity documents;
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable);
- Proof of address (Two documents consisting of either lease agreement, rates notice, utilities bill, driver’s licence or statutory declaration);
- Information relating to suspensions;
- Information relating to health or medical condition, disability or additional needs (if applicable);
- If your child is not a permanent resident of Australia, you must provide evidence of current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable, such as if current visa is a bridging visa).
If you are enrolling your child in Kindergarten for 2021, or if you do not live within our local intake area, you will be notified of application outcome by Friday 14th August.
All other applications will be notified of application outcomes within three weeks of submission.
If you are having difficulty completing the attached form, please contact us on either Monday to Friday at our Ellenbrook Primary School office between 8am and 3.30pm or call us on 0439 631 440.